Covid 19 Safety Standards
The safety of our guests and staff is my priority. We have completed the Failte Ireland safety and hygiene training and fully comply with the Covid 19 safety Charter . We have made the necessary changes to the day-to-day running of our home, ensuring services are delivered to you with every precaution possible. Combining this level of care with enhanced hygiene protocols will ensure you have a very enjoyable and safe experience when staying in our home.
Some of the changes that you will see:
Communal Areas & Guest Sitting Room:
- Hand Sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits, and in all communal areas.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay.
- On arrival we will ask you and all members of your party for your contact details to enable contact tracing.
- We encourage guests to pay by card where possible.
- Safety guidelines and posters are displayed throughout our home.
- Regular deep cleaning is carried out.
- All surfaces and common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs, TV remote are cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- Windows and doors will be opened regularly to allow fresh air to circulate throughout communal areas.
- Your bedroom will have received a deep clean and full sanitisation before you arrive.
- Extra time will be assigned per room to allow for high risk areas to be thoroughly sanitised. All common touch points are being cleaned and disinfected, including handles and switches.
- We have removed non-essential items from the bedrooms including guest literature, brochures, newspapers, magazines. They are available on request and disposed of after use.
- Non-essential decorative textiles and furnishings have been removed from the bedrooms, i.e. bed throws & cushions. Additional bedding is available on request.
- We are more than happy to provide tea/coffee on request.
- The utmost care is taken in handling the treatment and steralisation of bed linen.
- Our bed linen is washed and steralised to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses.
- For guests staying multiple nights, rooms will not be cleaned while guests are inside. We ask you to indicate at check-in how often you would like your room serviced.
- Please wait to be seated in the dining rooms to ensure social distancing.
- A breakfast buffet service will be replaced with an extensive table service menu. Our breakfast menu will be described to you and orders taken by Chris while you sit at the table. Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- Separete condiments will be provided for each guest, including individual portions of butter, milk and homemade preserves.
- Regular deep cleaning, washing and sterilisation is carried out across all areas of the dining room.
We are confident that you will enjoy your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you. Our welcome may be a little different but it will be warm