Covid 19 Safety Charter.
The safety of our guests and staff is our priority. We are following guidelines issued by the Irish Government to ensure your safety while you stay in our home. We have completed the Failte Ireland Safety and Hygiene training. Following this we have made the necessary changes to the day-to-day running of our home, ensuring services are delivered to you with every precaution possible. Combining this level of care with enhanced hygiene protocols will ensure you have a very enjoyable and safe experiences when staying in our home. are following guidelines.
Some of the Changes that you will see:
Communal Areas & Guest Sitting Room
- Hand sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits, and in all communal areas.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay.
- On arrival we will ask you and all members of your party for your contact details to enable contact tracing.
- We encourage guests to pay by card where possible
- Safety guidelines and posters are displayed throughout our home.
- Regular deep cleaning is carried out. All surfaces and common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs, TV remote are cleaned , sprayed and disinfected multiple times daily.
- Windows and doors are opened regularly to allow fresh air to circulate throughout communal areas.
- Your bedroom will have received a deep clean and full sanitisation before you arrive
- Extra time will be assigned per room to allow high risk areas to be thoroughly sanitised. All common touch points are Cleaned and disinfected including handles and switches.
- We have removed non essential items from the bedrooms including guest literature, brochures, magazines.
- Non-essential decorative textiles and furnishings have been removed from the bedrooms, ie. bed throws, cushions. Additional bedding is available on request.
- We are more than happy to provide complimentary tea/coffee on request.
- The utmost care is taken in handling the treatment and sterilisation of bed linen. Our bed linen is washed and sterilised to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses
- For guests staying multiple nights, rooms will not be cleaned while guests are inside. We ask you to indicate at check in how often you would like your room serviced.
- Please wait to be seated in the dining room to ensure social distancing
- The breakfast buffet service will be replaced with an extensive table service menu.
- Tables and Chairs are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- Seperate condiments will be provided for each group
- regular deep cleaning, washing and sterilisation is carried out across all areas of the dining room.